Guess Who Got Flowers!

Posted Wednesday, May 22, 2013 by deehan1914


Got these beautiful roses early this morning while I was on my way to our office. I was gasping for breath while I was doing my daily routine - brisk walking. There's no jeepney route from Magallanes to Quirino so I am compelled to walk on my way to work EVERYDAY ( this is too bad whenever I am running out of time). It's not that far though. It usually takes 8-12 minutes of brisk walking (hahaha is that too bad? I don't think so!). Anyway, I am glad that from Quirino to Magallanes, I can easily  have my jeepney ride. 

I was answering his call when he kept on asking me where I was. I blindly answered him. When I was about to embark the next phase of my routine ( trying to run my way up to the third floor), I was surprised to see him on the second floor with these beautiful flowers. Yeah, I was panting! Ha ha ha! I think it was a sure vertigo-inducing moment!

The funniest thing was one of my co-teacher's remark. She said..."Wow, after ng graduation mo enrollment na naman! Enrollment na sa puso mo!"   Ansabeh???!



6 comments:

  1. Moonlit Ysay

    KOREK!! Enrollment na naman!! haha.. so envy with the flowers... :( hehe.. GodBless on your Lovelife Janie girl!! hehe

  1. Flowers for you Flower Shop Davao

    Weeeeehhhh pa brigadaha sa na si BRAD. heheheh
    arun priority sa enrollment ..... hahaha

  1. Jade Sparks

    hmmmm kinsa ? :) wow ha. ikaw na talaga Janie

  1. deehan1914

    @moonli ysay...madem gracia salamat sa suporta! hahah! kung puede palang unta dili nalang mag wilt and flowers noh?? kanang orig then dili mag wilt! hi hi hi

  1. deehan1914

    @junasomuch... mam juna!!! haha ipa brigada ?! aha dri office? LOL..

  1. deehan1914

    @Jade Sparks.. teeeeehhhh... a mis yow!!! I've read ur blog..huhuh

Post a Comment