Tag Time - Know Me In 30 Questions!

Posted Wednesday, March 13, 2013 by deehan1914

See, I'm bored because my students were absent and  so I resorted to do this. I found another blogger doing this so I decided to do it too. Yes, it's gaya2x puto maya! Ha ha ha! 
1. How tall are you barefoot?
5.10”
2. Have you ever smoked before?
er.. yes I have …
3. Do you own a gun?
A gun !!! no guns …. only “Sloguns” …. Zindabad or Murdabad….
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
What do you mean you had ‘a’ mental disorder? Ask any pchyologist whether I am normal ?
5. How many letters are in your crush’s name?
Don’t know her name…pata chala to bataunga… keep watching this space….
6. What’s your favourite silly song?
“Ayela Ayela Tu Hi Chhaila, Chasaka Tera Mujhe Laga Laga” from film “Horn Ok Pleassss”
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Beer ….:Pwell not now I am with my parents so “sada pani from a ….bottle”
8. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
TGIS (Thank God its Sunday)
9. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I think they can answer it better ask them….
10. Do you own a knife?
Hain hai na… 6.5 inch ka … boleto ekdum Rampuri …sabzee, machhi, chikaan wikaan katne ke liye …bhai…photu dikhau kya…
11. Name the last thing you have bought today.
Please read my earlier post “Sunday morning Fishy affair” to know the exact answer… so thats what I have purchased… a good question on a Sunday morning !!!!
12. Name five drinks you regularly drink.
Beer, XXX Rum, Vodka, Whisky, Wine…. Happy ???
13. What time did you wake up today?
Its Sunday today does it really matter.
14. What song do you want played at your funeral?
“na jaao saiyyaa, chhudaa ke baiyyaa kasam tumhaaree main ro padoongee…” ofcourse someone like Meena Kumari should be singing.
15. What song did you last hear?
My funeral song !!! Checking out how much drama it can create.
16. Favourite place to be?
Alone in bathroom.
17. Least favourite place to be?
In my kolkata house bedroom on a hot summer afternoon without power ….
18. Do you own slippers?
U mean Hawai chappal !!! Ask my mom she’ll tell you !!! WELL if you have read my earlier tag then you must know that my feet and footwear are not compatible !!! So ….how does the question arise…
19. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 yrs?
kya pata….Kal kisne dekha hai….
20. Do you burn or tan?
Jale huye ko aur kitna jalaoge ? Jalim !!!
21. Yellow and blue?
Teeth of a dirty Fellow and Ocean !!!
22. What songs do you sing in the shower?
will record them someday and put it up here….then you figure it out…
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The chudail on coconut tree.
24. What’s in your pockets right now?
Empty !!! what do you expect in the short’s pocket ?
25. Last thing that made you laugh?
Today almost all the channels are showing comedy movies so its laughter galore there.
26. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I never noticed them ever!!
27. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Daru pike lampost se takraya tha to kuch toota tha yaad nahi kya tha woh !!!
28. Do you wish on stars?
Star gazing ka time kiske pass hai mamu !
29. What were you doing 1 AM last night??
Again the same question about saturday night see my previous tags…
30. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
Gosh finished this !
1. How tall are you barefoot?
157.5 cm  and I think I'm cool with that. I can crane my neck anyway. Ha ha ha!
2. Have you ever smoked before?
Fortunately , never and no plans of ever trying. What do you expect from a pious Janie? Ha ha ha!
3. Do you own a gun?
Gun? I don't need that. I have a wand from Mr. Garrick Ollivader! I bought it from the makers of fine wands since 382 B.C.Confundooooooo!!!!!

4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
I'll better keep my mouth shut. 
5. How many letters are in your crush’s name?
I'm not even sure if I got a crush on someone now. 
6. What’s your favourite silly song?
Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows. It's silly, right? Ha ha ha!
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk. I think that's the best answer. Ha ha ha!
8. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Kill the alarm.Set it to alarm after an hour.Go back to sleep.
9. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
The secret weapon shall better remain a secret. Wink!
10. Do you own a knife?
Yeah and I don't use it for cooking. I use it only for opening cans and slicing fruits. Ha ha ha!
11. Name the last thing you have bought today.
I don't even know the name but it's a Filipino sweet. I have a sweet tooth, you know! I sometimes eat without knowing the name. Ha ha ha!
12. Name five drinks you regularly drink.
Milk,Milo,Tea,Wattterrr??? and....???? ha ha ha!
13. What time did you wake up today?
Around 2 am and of course I hate it.
14. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Ha ha ha! All Stars by Smash Mouth. I want everyone to feel lively! 
15. What song did you last sing?
Jet Lag by Simple Plan and Natasha Bedingfield. I'm sooooooooo jet lagged . Ha ha ha! It's really difficult when you're having a long distance relationship. You know, my boyfriend lives in the future. Spell the distance! hahaha !
16. Favourite place to be?
Church. c:
17. Least favourite place to be?
Stinky places...All of them!
18. Top 5 pet peeves
1. Anything Stinky (it makes me dizzy).
2. Noisy neighbors. I want a good sleep at night and how will I do that if neighbors will sing soooooooooo loud until 2am? 
3. Insincere people.
4. Mr. Know-it-all.
5. Those who bash others.

19. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 yrs?
I'll be inside a classroom teaching University students or inside INC compound waiting for my minister husband..hahahaha unsa daw???
20. Do you burn or tan?
Hahaha If I'll do that, I'll look really really grotesque! I can't even imagine!
21. Yellow and blue?
Yellow , the royal color for Maranao people.Blue,the blue skies during summer days complementing the whimsical beach! Oh!! Come Summer!!!
22. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I swear you won't even like hearing them. Ha ha ha!
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Wakwak!! Naa kunoy wakwak!
24. What’s in your pockets right now?
Nothing. 
25. Last thing that made you laugh?
I'm even giggling while typing this. I laughed so hard last night because my broken-hearted close friend who told me his love story and I think the story was soooooooo funny that I couldn't stop bursting into laughter even when I was inside the bathroom earlier. No, he wasn't offended. Swear! 
26. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I couldn't reaaaaaaally remember. I never thought I'll be asked.
27. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Ankle injury and I don't wish to be asked how I got that. Ha ha ha!
28. Do you wish on stars?
I used to!
29. What were you doing 1 AM last night??
Sleeping! What else???
30. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. Thesis
2. The song I've been trying to remember
3. Spy ( my dog).

Okay, I'm not convinced one can know me by just reading my answers. Ha ha ha! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment