Hooray for Today!

Posted Sunday, March 10, 2013 by deehan1914
McDonald's Hooray for Today! 



Hooray for stops and gos

 Yes, I agree! We need to stop for a while and see life in full spectrum then go and hit our goals.

Hooray for colors and quick hellos

I think it's sweet when you're greeted by warm hellos and hugs amidst the urban sprawl.
  

Hooray for surprises that walk my way


    I just lurrrrrvvvv surprises! My Mom gave a surprise visit and it made me feel loved! I am so blessed of having her!  


Hooray for friends I’ll make, oh hey…hey!


Yes! Hooray for the students that will eventually be my friends and hooray for the friends that will make my life colorful. Hooray for the friends that will inspire me more to reach my dreams and be closer to God.



Hooray for treats that make me smile,


Hooray for Brahiil for giving me Mango Pies and another treat! Hahah Yeah,I know it's ironic because this song is of McDonald's but I'm talking about Jollibee. Anyway, I really love this song and the pies! Ha ha ha!


Like magic stripes that fill the sky

Yeah! Yeah! And call Dedalus Diggle for the shooting stars!


Hooray for days that make me say,

Yes,I'll get severely busy but I've chosen this path! I love my duties in the church,family,dogs and friends! I feel VERY loved these days.It's making me singgggg....


Oh Hooray for today!










0 comments:

Post a Comment