The Carpenters : I Need To Be In Love

Posted Thursday, August 23, 2012 by deehan1914



The Carpenters : I need to be in love


I really love the lyrics!

"The hardest thing I've ever done
Is keep believing

There's someone in this crazy world

For me

The way that people come and go

Thru temporary lives

My chance could come and I might never know"


In due time! After I'm done with all my "things-to-do-before-tying-the-knot" .

"I used to say "No promises,
Let's keep it simple"

But freedom only helps you say

Good-bye

It took a while for me to learn

That nothin' comes for free

The price I've paid is high enough for me"


This line struck me the most. Relationships tend to be so frail these days and painful goodbyes are what my friends are usually sobbing about. Nothing comes for free and hence , I must be financially , spriritually and emotionally ready before I'll enter relationships . I am still preparing for that day... I am not just merely waiting for that day!

"I know I need to be in love
I know I've wasted too much time

I know I ask perfection of

A quite imperfect world

And fool enough to think that's

What I'll find
"

Ah! This is so me! Can't say more!

"So here I am with pockets full
Of good intentions

But none of them will comfort me

Tonight

I'm wide awake at four a.m.

Without a friend in sight

Hanging on a hope but I'm alright
"

I think it's not surprising if I'll say I've been thinking about having a boyfriend( think about my age..haha).
But I guess I am alright. I don't want to have a boyfriend just because I feel lonely. I don't want to have a boyfriend for the wrong reasons! Graduate school is making me soooooo busy! I want to graduate soon and enjoy holidays. Oh! The beach on summer days! Good night!



0 comments:

Post a Comment