Tokyo Sky Tree Tower

Posted Sunday, August 12, 2012 by deehan1914







Haha! No, I didn't visit Tokyo to see this Sky Tree Tower. My student is now taking his vacation in Tokyo and asked me to call him because he wanted to show something. How thoughtful ! It's actually our lesson time but he can't have a lesson yet because he is still walking and on his way to the place where he is temporarily staying with his family.

Tōkyō Sukaitsurī looked really pretty and enticing ! The lights were changing into different colors and it looked marvelous when viewed near the river. The reflection of the lights was beyond beautiful ! Oh! How I wish to fly there now! I wanna be in  Sumida, Tokyo now!

Oh! Someday... I will visit the beautiful towers I listed in my journal. What a lovely night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment