Trip to a Cold Spring in Pictures

Posted Monday, October 22, 2012 by deehan1914


Oct 17, 2012
Wednesday
1:00 pm
This one looks like an infinity pool in Indonesia that I saw online. I wanted to really capture it's beauty and I hope I offered justice in this photo. :D




I've been here since I was young . I could still imagine how thrilled we were whenever my Father and Mother would decide to take a plunge here . \(*O*)/ I love cold springs because it's so hot here in the Philippines.

I tried to improve the first photo I took by trying to show some parts of the sky . I think this photo is better than the first one I took. What do you think?

This the second pool. There are four big pools in that resort.

This is my bff Lolie. She is my cousin's girlfriend.

What I love about this place is that I can enjoy seeing verdant scenes.It's really relaxing here.

Enjoying life <3

This is the first pool. So clean!

I wanted to bring this home but I can't. I can't steal them you know!Hahaha I wanted to!

Oh, so pretty!

This is me and my pretty Mom. We went to this resort after lunch. It was not really planned. All of a sudden we decided to go here and poooff we reached the place and took gazillion pictures. Haha! We enjoyed taking pictures. I love unplanned trips!

Visitors can rent these cottages for 2 to 3 dollars.

That big cottage is the biggest one they have. Weddings, birthdays and seminars are usually held there.


I took this on our way home. Oh! I love the serenity!

A typical countryside scene.

A pose with my bff Lolie. Our backdrop is the nearby corn field.(Oops I really didn't notice I was still bringing my towel.Hahah)

This one summons so many memories of my childhood... sweet memories I must say.

When I was young I wanted to have wings and fly. Now, I wanted to try flying without wings! I want to try sky-diving!

I see this everyday!

Banana plantations along the road and some people driving motorcycles (without helmets). Scary huh?

The corns I don't own. Hahah

I love sudden trips and I love savoring every moment of my youth.


0 comments:

Post a Comment