The Good of Others

Posted Monday, September 23, 2013 by deehan1914

1 Corinthians 10:24

New International Version (NIV)

24 No one should seek their own good, but the good of others.



 I have been thinking about how I should manipulate my thoughts to make my world more vibrant. I've been bombarded with tons of confusing things but one thing will ever remain constant - I am strong because my God is the strongest and He will never forsake me.

I've been severely tired but I am sure that I am not doing things in vain. I am sure that my God is seeing how much I am pulling out the best in me in order to strike balance in my life. I would never forsake my divine duties to Him. This mortal frame I have might get so tired but nothing is more comforting than in knowing that what you are doing is in accordance with God's sacred commands.
I got so tired preparing for this activity but I am sure it's worth it all!

Yeah, things sometimes appear deceptively difficult but I know I am born victorious. My faith in Him will never go spiraling into meltdowns
  
I appreciate the beautiful things around me. I am happy about my duties in the church, family, friends and my job. 

Here are the two other "little" things that make my world a one BIG happy world! Here are some messages of my students.

[15:27:47] JT: Me too! Your lesson is always really helpful & educational ! Thanks a lot! See you next week!

and from another one...

[9/22/2013 19:10:26] 博子 北川: Thank you for saying so that. I am happy.  I want you to be my teacher.
[9/22/2013 19:11:35] 博子 北川: forever.

Being a teacher is really something what I want to become. This is my way of doing good for others.


0 comments:

Post a Comment