My Last Day as an Office-based ENC/GNA Teacher

Posted Sunday, November 17, 2013 by deehan1914
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.”

 -William Arthur Ward

This is my greatest prayer. I hope I was able to inspire students in learning more and I hope I was able to deliver the things expected from me.

I really enjoy teaching ESL and I love it to bits! Today is my last day here in the office and I feel happy of their cheers for my new job. This company has been really very nice to me. My co-workers are all smart and fun-loving. I also like that we always repel negative thoughts.

I will be back in GNA next month as a home-based teacher. I shouldn't miss the better salary! I am happy they increased it!Yehey!!!

Anyway, here are some messages from my students. I cut some parts of the names to protect their privacy.

I hope to see them again soon!









I will continue to strive in order to become a teacher that inspires!



========

[14:38:14] yamane: Hi,
Congratulations on the new job! I'm so happy for you.
You're a great teacher.  I can confidently say that you're students in University are lucky having you as their teacher.
Thank you for letting me know that. Good luck!


====

[14:46:09] TF: Thank you for your message. I'm happy to know you have got hired at a University. I know your dream  to work at a university as a teacher.  Congratulations! But I will reallly miss you. May I visit your facebook to know  your recent conditions from now on?


====


[15:00:25] em: hello!! Thank you for informing me about it. You are really nice teacher for me. My English was poor though, you taught me very hard. I like your lesson so much. And I wanted to take your lesson more. But I am happy to hear you got hired in a university. It's wonderful :) I hope I can take your lesson again after 2 months. I wait for you. I will miss you ,too. but enjoy your teaching in university. You are very nice teacher!

==

[15:10:49] TF: Hurray, Hurray, Janie. Amid the difficulties your country is facing, try to step forward to build a bright future.

========

[15:46:38] NH: I feel very disapointed to hear that because you are very nice teacher. I hope your job goes well. I hope to see you again. Ingat!!
[15:47:28] janie.enc-gna: I will be back!!!
[15:47:34] janie.enc-gna: See you then!
[15:48:33] Noriko Hirukawa: I will study hard to talk to you fluently!! See you :$

============


~[17:39:13] YU: Hello Janie :D
Thank you for telling me that & congratulations on getting a job at the university (beer).  I will miss you for a while but I am looking forward to seeing you in GNA (sun)  Good luck (flex)   your student Yukiko (heart)

==================


[11:03:54] 博子 北川: Janie, thank you for your message. You are a excellent teacher for me. You will be back soon in GNA. I am looking forward to seeing you again. See you then. :*


================
[11/11/2013 21:08:32] YH: congratuation!
[11/11/2013 21:15:55 | Edited 21:16:13] Yoshitomo Hamaoka: Thank you for teaching me.You are always good teacher for me.I learned a lot from you. I really aprpriciate your  lessons.I want to take your lesson  again someday.I miss you ,too.I hope your success in your new career.Good Luck !(y)
===================

[14:14:00] myi: Thank you so much for your good teaching .
[14:14:14] masatami yamaguchi: (bow)(wave)

===================


[14:51:46] haru: dear janie.  thank you for your lesson. you were my good teacher. i will miss you. please come back soon. i am waiting for you.  good luck (yn)      student      haru

=====
[15:52:04] KI: Thank you for informing me of your leaving GNA. But you will be back to GNA in 2 months. When I find your name on the reservation list, I'll take your lessons.  I hope I can see you again soon.
======

[17:44:52] hiroko: I will miss you too....That's why becaouse I found your lesson so much  however I couldn't that. I am waiting for your lesson will start .

==========
[11:57:48] KN: Oh! I didn't know that! (nerd)  I miss you. ;(  I'm waiting for you. (yn)  Thank you very much. (happy)

================
[22:47:53] 千鶴 市元: I REALLY ENJOY YOUR LESSON.

0 comments:

Post a Comment