Imma Gonna See Yah'll Iligan City Soon!

Posted Tuesday, July 9, 2013 by deehan1914
I've been mulling over how I can make my Mom happy. I want her to escape from the daily calls of the kitchen and all sorts of cleaning.
Finally, it's booked and it's beautifully irrevocable! 
This my first time to ever treat my Mom for a vacation. 
Excited is not even the most suitable adjective to describe how I feel.
I will bring her to Maria Christina Waterfalls and Tinago Waterfalls. Ohh I got smitten with waterfalls because of Iligan City!
We will try to visit MSU-Marawi too!
Ohhh... I can't stop daydreaming about Mom and I having our first Kalesa ride together!!!
Come August!!!


2 comments:

  1. Jade Sparks

    E treat pud ko beh hihihi

  1. deehan1914

    hehehe hello ate Inday... I miss you!!!! Aha man ta???

Post a Comment