Going Home

Posted Monday, October 10, 2011 by deehan1914









I am thrilled about going home.

I miss the laid-back life.

I seriously want to gain weight that is why a move back to my province is a splendid idea for my long-time desire.

I wonder how our garden looks like. I wonder if birds are still there. I miss hearing the birds and seeing verdant sceneries each time I peek outside my window every after my GNA lessons.

I miss my thoughtful family. They always worry about my diet. They always wonder if I am eating on time. So sweet.

I am trying to set a six-month long plan. Plans should be in parallel with my long-term goals. I am carefully studying my spending, working hours and sleeping time.

I want to savor every moment of my youth. I want to draw again, jump in the pool, dance in the rain, sing when there's thunder, taste the cotton candies and be with my dog.

I am thinking of saving to buy a good camera. Before I will kick the bucket, I want to photograph for National Geographic.

I am now seated here feeling calm, joyful and warm. I will be home soon. Yes, I will be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment