CBI is Now Fully Recognized at UMTC

Posted Tuesday, July 21, 2015 by deehan1914
This is every previous CBI presidents' dream. I am so glad to be part of this.

Yesterday, July 21, 2015, Christian Brotherhood International (CBI) was fully recognized as a club at UM Tagum College and I am its 1st Club Adviser. I couldn't be happier yesterday!

I had so many things going before this fateful night and God made me smile so much. This has been one of the sweetest way to remind me that God will never really put His loyal servants down all the time. I face challenges everyday as I learn the ropes of my part-time job and keeping my full-time job at the same time. I learn everyday and learning process is not easy. I get stressed, sad and confused. I have chosen to learn so I must endure. Anyway, yesterday ended with a bang still and what a sweet surprise! Salamat po Ama!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment